How it Works
What is Prehab?
Prehab stands for "Preventative Rehabilitation." Our program aims to educate and provide people with the tools needed to get proactive about their orthopedic health through online physical therapy.
What is BJJ Prehab?
The BJJ Prehab program offers targeted physical therapy exercises, curated into weekly video routines.
Our goal is to provide people with the exercise tools needed to help you reduce risk of injury and keep the body working optimally. These exercise movements are a fundamental aspect of taking care of the body so you can practice Jiu-Jitsu into your later years with fewer nagging, preventable injuries.
How does BJJ Prehab work?
What to expect each week:
- MONDAYS: you'll receive your full week of customized, prehab routines (via text and/or email, you pick). You can adjust your notification preferences at anytime, by logging in to your Member dashboard.
- THURSDAYS: you’ll receive a weekly feedback form, which takes a few minutes to fill out and includes:
- A workout log to mark which days you completed your routines
- Your “Prehab Score”, which is calculated as the average difficulty level of all the exercises you’ve performed over the last three weeks
- 5-questions to rate the ease or difficulty of your routines. If you forget to adjust this, we’ll simply keep your preferences from the prior week.
When doing your BJJ Prehab routines:
- Each exercise begins with a 12 sec intro to give you time to see the exercise and get set up. After the intro, Mike guides you through each exercise, just follow along for the designated time/reps.
- Be sure to turn up the audio up to hear Mike’s cues on how to properly perform the exercise movements.
About the BJJ Prehab Score
Achieving optimal injury prevention means being able to do all BJJ prehab exercises at Level 3. To learn more about our BJJ Prehab scoring system here: https://bjjprehab.com/pages/prehab-score
Got questions? We're here.
If you have any questions or feedback about the program, just send me a message and I'll do my best to answer right away.
Me and the rest of the BJJ Prehab team can always be reached at Mike@BJJPrehab.com or Contact@BJJPrehab.com
See you on the mat!