How it Works
What is BJJ Prehab?
The BJJ Prehab program offers subscribers personalized, weekly injury prevention video routines.
Our goal is to provide people with the exercise tools needed to help you reduce risk of injury and keep the body working optimally. These exercise movements are a fundamental aspect of taking care of the body so you can practice Jiu-Jitsu into your later years by helping to reduce the risk of preventable injuries.
How does BJJ Prehab work?
What can I expect each week?
- MONDAYS: each Monday you'll receive your full week of personalized, prehab routines (via text and/or email, you pick). You can adjust your notification preferences at anytime, by logging on to your Member dashboard.
- THURSDAYS: every Thursday you’ll receive a quick weekly feedback form, which includes:
- A workout log to mark which days you completed your routines
- Your “Prehab Score”, which is calculated as the average difficulty level of all the exercises you’ve performed over the last three weeks
- 5-questions to rate the ease or difficulty of your routines. If you forget to adjust this, we’ll simply keep your preferences from the prior week.
- When doing your routines:
- Each exercise begins with a 12 sec intro to give you time to see the exercise and get set up. After the intro, Mike guides you through each exercise, just follow along for the designated time/reps.
- Be sure to turn up the audio up to hear Mike’s cues on how to properly perform the exercise movements.
About the BJJ Prehab Score
Achieving optimal injury prevention means being able to do all BJJ prehab exercises at Level 3. To learn more about our BJJ Prehab scoring system here: https://bjjprehab.com/pages/prehab-score
Got questions? We're here.
If you have any questions or feedback about the program, just send me a message and I'll do my best to answer right away.
Me and the rest of the BJJ Prehab team can always be reached at Mike@BJJPrehab.com or Contact@BJJPrehab.com
See you on the mat!